The GaugePilot buzzer provides audible protection warning for critical engine alerts and also for odometer reset acknowledgements (if desired). An essential accessory for the GaugePilot Rally Pro.
GaugePilot recommends a buzzer to be used with warning output 2.
• Suitable for 12V and 6V vehicles
• Manufactured in UK by Klaxon
• An essential accessory for the GaugePilot Rally Pro as the Farina Application provides a countdown signal (30 seconds, 15 seconds, 10 ... 1 second) for the driver at the end of PC, PM, and CO stages.
• Odometer reset acknowledgements, can be useful on long concentration runs in events such as the Rallye Monte Carlo Historique, where crews are tired and mistakes can be easily made.
• Audible acknowledgements of trip rest can act as a useful training aid for new navigators